BDC & Associates
Principal: Brent ChitizAR No. 258413
- View Map
- Industry Expertise/Specialties
- How and why did I become a Westcourt General Authorised Representative?
- Why do I love being an Insurance Broker?
When it comes to business insurance for medium to large companies, Brent Chitiz is a specialist with twenty years of experience.
He is also the founder of BDC & Associates which has been operating in Australia for 12 years.
Commercial insurance for SME’s in most industry sectors.
Major insurance classes/policies include, but are not limited to the following:
- Business Property - Building/Contents
- Business Interruption
- Burglary, Money, Glass Breakage, Goods in Transit
- Machinery / Equipment Breakdown
- Commercial Motor Vehicle
- Workers Compensation
- Public/Products Liability
- Management Liability
- Employment Practices Liability
- Professional Indemnity
Our Niche: Supermarkets & Liquor Stores
Joining Westcourt General gave us the opportunity to be part of a large team and formidable force in the market place. We have access to a plethora of underwriters, cutting edge technology and compliance management. In all my years with Westcourt General honesty & integrity have always been first and foremost.
I’ve always had a natural instinct & passion for helping others. As an insurance broker I get so many opportunities to do just that.